Bob Finnell has over thirty-six years of experience using the law to change lives and has protected the rights of more than 10,000 injured victims. He understands the challenges facing you and your family and has built the Rome, Georgia law office of The Finnell Firm based on that understanding. When we accept a case, we front all legal expenses in pursuing your claim and help you through the entire legal process, making sure that you get the protection and compensation you deserve. We are located off I-75 in Rome, Georgia and offer after-hours appointments as well as off-site home and hospital visits.
Bob Finnell specializes in Plaintiff Civil Litigation with his focus in the areas of Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Wrongful Death, Product Liability, Professional Malpractice, Auto Collision, Workers’ Compensation, Class/Mass Tort Litigation, Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment; however, he also handles a wide range of cases outside of these specialties. He is the sole practitioner of The Finnell Firm and is well known throughout the state as well as across the country for his extensive experience in negotiating and litigating civil cases. His goal is to help you during your most difficult times.
Mr. Finnell is also the co-inventor of the state-of-the-art presentation software program ExhibitView, a courtroom presentation tool designed to make even the most complex cases understandable and persuasive to juries. Mr. Finnell created the original version of ExhibitView for use in his own law practice in 2005, and today ExhibitView is used by law firms and law schools as well as non-legal businesses across the country.
- Georgia, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1993
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1976
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1975
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1982
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1975
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- B.A. - 1971
- Major: History
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 1975 - Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1975 - Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1975 - Present
- Recipient, Rome News Tribune Readers Choice Award, 2009