André P. Gauthier has over two decades of trial lawyer experience. As lead trial counsel, his jury verdicts have received national recognition in publications such as; Lawyers Weekly, USA; the Illinois Jury Verdict Reporter; National Verdict Search; Lawyers USA; The National Jury Verdict Review and Analysis; American Association for Justice’s Law Reporter; and The Wall Street Journal.
His powerful courtroom victories have earned him the distinction of being accepted into the American Trial Lawyers Association’s TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYERS from 2009-2016. He was also named Top 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Louisiana by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2016, and received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from his alma mater, the Southern University Law Center, in 2011.
Gauthier has authored numerous articles that have appeared in various legal publications and regularly appears as a guest speaker in legal seminars.
- State of Louisiana
- Middle Federal District of the United States District Courts of Louisiana
- Western Federal District of the United States District Courts of Louisiana
- Eastern Federal District of the United States District Courts of Louisiana
- Graduate, The Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming, 2001
- Graduate, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 1991
- JD, Juris Doctorate, Southern University Law Center, 1990
- BS, English Literature, Minor in Zoology, Louisiana State University, 1988
- Member, National League of Renowned Attorneys, 2016 (limited to 1% of attorneys in the U.S)
- Certified Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2016
- Certified Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2016
- Member, American Bar Association, 2013-Present
- Inducted into the Louisiana Bar Foundation, 2012 (professionals dedicated to the administration of justice)
- Adjunct Professor, Southern University Law Center, Advanced Trial Advocacy, 2010
- Legislative Committee, Louisiana Association for Justice, 2009-2012
- Former Chairman, Louisiana Association for Justice's Auto Torts section , 2009-2010
- Former Attorney for the Louisiana State Senate, 1992-1993
- Member of the Louisiana Bar Association, 1992-Present
- Member, 23rd Judicial District Bar Association, 1992-Present
- Member, Louisiana Association for Justice, 1992-Present
- Former Member, National District Attorney's Association, 1991-2001