V. Andre Sherman is a trial lawyer specializing in the areas of product liability, pharmaceutical mass torts, consumer and employment class actions, and business litigation.
He has handled numerous high profile consumer class actions, personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout his relatively short career, with notable results.
The multi-plaintiff and class action cases handled by Mr. Sherman have also resulted in improved legislative protections for unwitting consumers who have been unfairly targeted with unfair and deceptive pricing. Mr. Sherman is passionate about his clients and the law, and is driven to succeed on behalf of all of those whom he represents.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1997
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1992
- American Association for Justice, Litigation Chair, Byetta Litigation Group, 2010 - 2013
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- John M. Langston Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2009 - 2012
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Inn of Court
- National Bar Association
- Los Angeles Magazine, "Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star", 2005-2007, 2010
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2013
- "Who's Who Law - Attorney's Who Bring Business to Their Firms", Los Angeles Business Journal, March, 2005
- "Rent-A-Center, Plaintiff's Attorneys Announce Settlement of Griego/Carrillo Litigation", Business Wire, 2005
- Case and Client Management in the Early Stages of Mass Torts, Advocate, February, 2010