Since 1984, Bradley Pollock has been practicing personal injury law in Colorado. After earning his Juris Doctorate from the Denver University College of Law in 1978, Bradley Pollock was admitted to the Colorado Bar Association in 1978. Since then, he has also been admitted to the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. Like Gary Bell, Bradley Pollock has also brought his knowledge to the community, teaching legal courses at Arapahoe Community College.
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Colorado Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Juris Doctorate, University of Denver College of Law (1978)
- The American Society of Legal Advocate’s Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in the State of Colorado
- The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers