Courtney is a fierce warrior in the courtroom and a skilled diplomat in the hallway.
With over 17 years experience, you can count on her results orientated approach to family law and litigation.
Courtney was born and raised in New Jersey but came to Texas as fast as she could.
As a child of divorce, she uses her life experiences to help a struggling family navigate through divorce and changes to their family.
Courtney enjoys giving back to the community through BVB Dallas, baking cakes for hospice patients, and DFW Lab Rescue. Courtney and her husband rescued two playful labs and look forward to having children in the future.
- Texas A&M School of Law at Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. – 2010
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- B.S. -2007
- Collin County Bar Association, Member
- Frisco Bar Association, Secretary 2014, 2015
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association, Member